Why Norton Chapel?
Benefits of Holding Your Wedding Ceremony in Norton Chapel
- Impressive view of Keuka Lake from the chapel as well as photo opportunities.
- Recommendations on a local minister, justice of the peace, organist, vocalist, and trumpet player.
- Information on a local photographer and florist.
- Available bride and groom rooms.
- Two large freestanding candelabras.
- Items provided include a unity table, unity candle stands in gold and silver if needed, and two wooden stands that are ideal for floral arrangements.
- State-of-the-art sound system, with cassette and CD player as well as a piano.
- Parking available in front of the chapel; special assistance parking can be provided.
- On-site Chapel Coordinator for rehearsals and wedding day.
- Full selections for ceremony start time.
- Chapel rental includes a one hour rehearsal the day before the wedding. On wedding day, the total rental time is 2 1/2 hours which is based on your ceremony start time.
- One ceremony per day.
- Ceremony officiates are not provided to perform the ceremony. We can offer information on officiates in the area.
Hearing loops represent advancements of a proven technology, providing studio quality sound to one’s hearing aid, CI or hearing loop listener. Hearing loops connect the individual to their community by utilizing one of the available hearing aid programs built into hearing aids or CIs.
- We recommend that you try to reserve your wedding date at least eight months in advance.
- If a wedding planner is involved, bring her/him to the rehearsal and notify Conference Services.
- Measurement of the aisle for the runners is 60 feet from the altar to the last pew and 85 feet to the door. There are 19 full pews down the aisle.
- All celebratory items must be thrown outside the chapel.